Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bonding Moments with Real Friends

Shirley and Leopoldo
You will never now when, where, or how your gonna meet true friends. I wasn't expecting to have bestfriends at my age. Well, I have few close friends before and ends up betraying me so I gave up looking for one. But I got lucky last year, I found not one but two real friends.

Shirley and Leopoldo were my classmates back in highschool. Shirley and I were already friends. We have the same thing in common - we love to eat :) Leopoldo was never really a friend to me before. We hardly had a conversation. He's busy wanting to be the class valedictorian. Haha. Unfortunately for him, he became the first honorable mention in our batch.

Our closeness began last year. It started when they wanted to hang out at my place. Hilarious laugh were made and after that, the closeness started. And we started to hang out whenever we wanted. Our gimmicks never ends without a laugh trip. I think that's the reason why we liked each other. :)

Me and Leopoldo
It's the first time we played badminton together. Haha. It was a blast. I really enjoyed every single moment of it. We got there (SM Mall of Asia - San Miguel By The Bay) at around 6:00 o'clock in the morning of 12 February 2011. Played badminton for more than an hour, I think. We strolled along the bay and eat chicken and rice at KFC for breakfast.





More pics here------






Look at him pose :)

Do you think he's gay? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment