Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bored and Sleepy

I stayed up late at night watching Temptation of Wife. Its been a week now since I had enough time to sleep. It really affected me in the office. I feel so lazy and all I do is visit Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, and my e-mail. Why do I have to feel lazy. UUrrgghh! This is the feeling I hate so much. I don't wanna be lazy but I can't help myself. Oopss.. I hope my boss won't run into this blog :] or I am gonna get fired. HaHa..


Actually, I don't really have a lot of papers in my desk. But my boss gives me work once in a while. I was paid here to get bored. HaHa.. Yesterday, we had a filing to the Department of Justice (DOJ) in one of our handled case. It really drained my energy. I began to work at the first hour of my duty which is 8:30 o'clock in the morning. Took my lunch by 11:30 o'clock in the morning till 12:30 o'clock in the afternoon and finished my filing by 2:00 o'clock. I tried to rest to regain my energy and voila! after a few minutes I am fully charged. By 4:00 o'clock, I really got bored and made an article about Justin Bieber


-------anyway------------


I can't believe I can get fans and followers by blogging Justin Bieber. I should have thought of that before. But some my followers did not like it cause they are not a fan. To my followers out there, don't be sad I still have more in store for you :) Thanks for always asking for updates :)







No comments:

Post a Comment